No matter where you are located, home insurance quotes are going to vary based on your situation, location, carrier, agency, and many other factors.
Shaun Murphy or Pablo Beach Insurance gives you 5 factors that can determine the pricing of home insurance.
Factors that affect the pricing of home insurance
Well, there’s a lot of factors that contribute to the costs of your homeowner’s insurance.
- One could be deductibles – the higher the deductible, the lower your cost.
- Another could be past claims. If you’ve got a claim history, you might be paying a little bit more.
- Construction type is another factor – frame versus a masonry construction. A masonry or brick home would be less expensive to insure than a frame home.
- Another factor could be coastal versus inland. Obviously, if you’re close to the coast here in the state of Florida, your costs are going to be a little bit more than if you were 20 miles inland.
- There’s also the possibility of, the strength of your carrier. The stronger the carrier, maybe the better rates.
For more, hear from Shaun
Florida Insurance Experts
Voted the #1 Insurance Agency in Jacksonville for 3 years in a row!
For almost 15 years, PBIG has been helping Florida residents by getting them the right coverage at the right price. We are locally owned, have a casual approach, and deliver professional results. Click below to get a no-hassle, free quote from one of our experts.
Insurance Near Me is The Best Insurance Resource from the Top Expert Agents in North America. We’ve got you covered from Coast to Coast!